Nigeria Police Force recruitment invites applicants from suitable qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force as Police Constable (Recruits)
The Police Service Commission is an Independent Government Agency established under Section 153 of the 1999 Constitution with the power to Appoint, Promote, Post, Dismiss and exercise disciplinary control over members of the Nigeria Police Force.
Deadline: Aug 23, 2020
Police Constable (Recruits)
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: Secondary School (SSCE), – OND – HND – Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: None
- Location: All States in Nigeria
- Job Field: General
Applicants must have passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force recruitment and must satisfy the following:
- Applicant shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
- Applicant must possess a minimum of Five (5) Credits in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/N ECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics
- Applicant must be aged between 17 - 25 years
- Applicant must be medically, physically and psychological fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female
- Applicant must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only)
- Female applicant must not be pregnant at the time of the recruitment
- Applicant must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment
- Applicant for the Nigeria Police Force recruitment must print their completed online forms, guarantor forms and submit same at the examination/screening and recruitment centre.
A candidate who is suffering from any one of the underlisted abnormalities or deformities shall not be accepted for enlistment into the nigeria police force recruitment:
- Impediment in speech
- Gross malformation of teeth or jaw preventing proper mastication of food
- Knock knees
- Bow legs
- Bent knees, i.e Knees which cannot be straightened when standing at attention
- Deformed hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand
- Defective eyesight or squint eyes
- Amputation of any part of the body
Please Note that Physical Screening/Examination for the nigeria police force recruitment will be carried out in conformity with the COVID-19 Protocols.
Method of Application Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
(Police Application Starts 14th July)
Read Carefully Please
- All applications must be submitted "Online".
- You "Must" have a functional Email Address and National Identification Number NIN before you begin your application;
- Visit Nigerian Police Application website: www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
- Fill and "Submit" the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
- Ensure that you print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email., and do not forget to copy and save your "Registration Number" for future correspondences. The "Number" is case sensitive please.
- You would be required to present a hardcopy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stag.e of the recruitment process.
- The applicant that the meet the requirement from the online registration would be invited for physical screening at all State Commands, including FCT Command from 24th August, 2020 to 30th August 2020
- The Names of successful candidates will be published in the national newspaper on 14th September, 2020 and other platforms
- No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application.
- Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
- The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter Into any correspondences with candidates or on behalf of candidates in this exercise aside this portal or candidates emails.
Interested and qualified? Go to Nigerian Police Service Commission on www.policerecruitment.gov.ng to apply
THE RECRUITMENT EXERCISE IS ABSOLUTELY FREE OF CHARGE