Applications are invited from suitable qualified and interested candidate for Jobs at Nigerian Navy.
The Nigerian Navy is a branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces. It is among the largest navies on the African continent, consisting of several thousand personnel, including those of the Coast Guard.
1 Aircraft Engineering Artificer (Airframe Engine)
2 Aircraft Engineering Artificer (Avionics & Aircraft Electrics, Electrical / Electronics) (AEA-AA / EEE)
3 Hull Engineer – Artificer (HEA)
4 Marine Engineer – Artificer (MEA)
5 Weapon Electrical Artificer (WEA)
6 Hull Mechanical / Fitter (HMF)
7 Weapon Electrical Mechanic (WEM)
8 Automobile Mechanic (AM)
10 Computer Operator
11 ICT Officer
13 Survey Recorder
14 Sports Man and Woman
15 Chaplain Assistant
16 Mosque Assistant
17 Physical Training Instructor
21 Store Assistant
22 Medical Assistant
23 Ordinance Officer
25 Biomedical Engineering Technician
26 Project Technician
27 Dental Surgery Assistant / Dental Health Technician
28 Dispensing Optician Technician
29 Driver / Mechanic
30 Environmental Health Technician
31 Medical Imaging / X-Ray Technician
32 Medical Laboratory Technician
33 Medical Records Assistant / Health Information Management Technician
34 Pharmacy Technician
36 Physiotherapy Technician
39 Marine Engineer – Mechanic (MEM)
40 Dockyard Mechanic (DM)
Minimum of HND/B.Sc/SSCE
April 21, 2020
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates are advised to read the following instructions thoroughly before completing the Nigerian Navy online Recruitment Form. Any incomplete or wrongly completed Form will be rejected and will not be processed:
- Applicants must be citizen of Nigeria by birth.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years by 31 December 2020 for School Certificate holders and 18 – 26 years for those with higher qualifications such as Nurses, NCE, OND, drivers etc.
- Applicants must not be married or have children.
- Applicants must be free from any previous criminal conviction by a court of law.
- Applicants with any of the following medical/physical challenges are NOT to apply: sight problem, ear problem, communicable diseases, mental problems, stammering, or any physical disability. Applicants who have tattoos are also not to apply.
- Applicants must not be below the height of 1.69 meters for males and 1.650 meters for females.
- Applicants are required to possess any of the following educational/Professional qualifications:
- West African School Certificate/Senior Secondary School Certificate (not more than 2 sittings and not older than 6 years from the date of application)
- General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level (not more than 2 sittings and not older than 6 years from the date of application)
- National Examination Council – NECO (not more than 2 sittings and not older than 6 years from the date of application).
- National Business and Technical Examinations – NABTEB (not more than 2 sittings and not older than 6 years from the date of application).
- WAEC City and Guilds or London City and Guild – (not more than 2 sittings and not older than 6 years from the date of application).
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
- Any other educational qualification equivalent to those mentioned above.
- Applicants would be required to produce their primary school leaving certificate at the selection interview.
- All applicants must indicate/provide their National Identification Number (NIN).
- Applicants are to note that entry requirement into the following categories is SSCE or equivalent. Any other additional qualifications in these categories can only serve as an added advantage for selection into the branch and shall not attract any extra advantage whatsoever. See the guide for details.
- Applicants with other educational/professional qualifications higher than those stated above are not to apply. Applicants are warned that it is an offence to present false or forged documents for the Recruitment.
- Certificates or qualifications not declared or tendered and accepted during the recruitment exercise are not acceptable after recruitment and cannot be tendered for the purpose of change of department or advancement while already in the Nigerian Navy. Only qualifications obtained under proper service provisions are acceptable while in the Nigerian Navy.
- Applicants are required to print out Parent/Guardian consent Form and Local Government attestation Form which must be properly completed, endorsed and presented during the interview.
- Applicants must come to the recruitment centres with the following documents:
- Photocopies of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration.
- Photocopies of Credentials.
- Duly completed Identification Form must be signed by Chairman or Secretary of the Applicant’s LGA or by an officer of the rank of Commander and above (or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and Nigerian Air Force) or Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) and above who hails from the Applicant’s State of Origin.
- Duly completed Parent/Guardian Consent Form signed by Applicant’s Parent or Guardian.
- Four passport photographs duly signed and stamped at the back by Chairman or Secretary of the Applicant’s LGA or by an officer of the rank of Commander and above (or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and Nigerian Air Force) or Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) and above who hails from the Applicant’s State of Origin..
- Candidates are to bring the scratch cards of their NECO and WAEC results to the recruitment centres.
- Application Form is to be completed and submitted online.
- Any applicant suspected or confirmed to have impersonated, falsified, forged or presented false document(s) shall be disqualified from the recruitment exercise and handed over to the appropriate law enforcement agency for prosecution.
- The date for the Recruitment Aptitude Test will be posted on the NN portal in due course.
- The recruitment exercise will commence with screening of applicants’ credentials and an aptitude test designated centres nationwide on a date to be announced later
- Applicants are advised in their own interest not to submit multiple online applications. Any applicant with multiple submissions will be disqualified
- Applicants are further advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them on the recruitment exercise
- Any applicant who falsifies or forges his/her documents and is discovered at any time will be handed over to the appropriate law enforcement agency for prosecution.
- Click HERE For More Information
- Application is free of charge.
- On submission, Applicants are to print out copies of the completed Application Forms together with the following Forms:
- Applicant’s declaration and certification by parent / guardian form
- Local government area certification form
- Police certification form
- Guarantor form
- Applicants are to come to the designated examination and recruitment centres with copies of their online completed forms.
- Interested and qualified for “Jobs at Nigerian Navy” Should click HERE to apply.