Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job Opportunities at Warty foods.
Warty foods is a growing small scale business in the FMCGs (fast moving consumer goods) sector of the economy. The company,referred to as Warty, is duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission and operates from the sub-urbs of Lagos State Nigeria.
The current business product of Warty is its loaves produced in its bakeryfor which it is gradually gaining recognition and increasing its customer base inthe locality where it operatesfrom.
In other for the Warty to grow and increase its capacity to produce in other to have a larger market share, it seeks to increase its staff strength in the marketing and sales department.Hence, its need for additional staff to fill thisdepartment in the company.
Deadline: 1st February, 2021
The primary role of the marketing and sales executive at Warty Foods would be to generate and close new customer leads as well as ensure the continuity of the existing customers. In addition, each member of the marketing and sales team:
- Will be appointed a catchment area/location where they will be expected to generate new distributors that will orderthe Warty Loavesin large quantity
- Meet the company sales target for each week within the catchment location given•Write weekly marketing and sales reportwhich is to besubmittedto the business manager
- Develop marketing strategies that is competitive and goal oriented
Join any of these Groups to receive Prompt Job Alert
- The individual applying for this position should have at least 3 years’ experiencein a previous marketing position.
- Experience working in a bakery will be a plus.
- A minimum of OND (Ordinary National Diploma) is required.
- A good communication skill and proficiency in communicating in English Language, pidgin and any of the 3 major Nigerian Languages.
Employment type– Commissioned Contract
We need the applicants to come fromthe following catchment location
- Surulere–to service Surulere, Aguda, Ijesha-tedo, Lawanson, Idi-Araba and environs
- Bariga –to service Oyingbo, Yaba, Bariga, Shomolu, Gbagada, Onipanu and its environs
- Festac –to service Festac town, Mile 2, Amuwo Odofin, Volks, Iba, Okokomaiko and its environs
- Alagbado –to service Iyanna Ipaja, Abule-Egba, Alagbado, Sango/Toll gate and its environs
Method of Application at Warty Foods
Interested and qualified candidate for “Job Opportunities at Warty Foods” should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the “Warty Foods job application” as subject of email. OR call 08066109886 or send whatsapp message to 08066109886 (Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV)