The general public is hereby informed that the State Teachers Service Board is undertaking a fresh Teachers’ Recruitment Exercise.
Deadline: January 12, 2021
Secondary School Teachers
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND MSC/MBA/MA PhD/Fellowship
- Location: Kaduna | Nigeria.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Teaching Staff Recruitment at Kaduna State.
Therefore, the Kaduna State Teachers’ Service Board calls for applications from all eligible and interested applicants wishing to develop a career in the teaching profession to apply for teaching appointments in the public secondary schools in Kaduna State.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Be a holder of a Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma from a recognized institution of Higher Learning:
- Not be above 50 years of age.
- Possess the NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate:
- Holders of Master’s Degree or Ph.D. are also eligible to apply, and
- Be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the State.
- Possession of teaching qualification(s) and certified computer knowledge would be an added advantage.
- Candidates with requisite skills to carry out research and innovation to support digital learning in the State are especially encouraged to apply.
Method of Application in Kaduna State
Interested and qualified candidate for “Teaching Staff Recruitment at Kaduna State” should click the APPLY HERE button below.
Kaduna State Government is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity and gender equality. Persons Living With Disability (PWDS) are also encouraged to apply, and APPLY HERE