COMPANY NAME: MEXMONINC
Job Type: Full-time
- Oversee daily transactions, including accounts payable/receivable, general ledger and bank reconciliations.
- Participate in regular tax audits and payroll
- Prepare budgeting reports and forecast revenues
- Manage month-end and year-end closing
- Monitor the daily performance of the accounting department
- Organize financial data into useable information and maintain updated records
- Track the progress of financial and accounting objectives
- Establish accounting policies and procedures, aligned with company’s targets
- Ensure compliance with the law
REQUIEMENTS AND SKILLS
- Proven work experience as an Accounting Supervisor
- Experience with accounting software (e.g. FreshBooks and Zoho)
- Strong computer skills, MS Excel in particular (managing spreadsheets, creating charts and using advanced formulas)
- Solid knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, laws and regulations
- Excellent analytical skills to manage large amounts of data
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Team management skills
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION: B/Sc degree in accounting or finance
Accounting certification (e.G. Cma or cpa) is a plus
Minimum Experience: 2 years
Salary: NGN 100,000 - 125,000
- We are looking for an Accounting Supervisor to oversee our accounting department’s daily operations.
- You will work closely with a team of accountants to manage financial functions, including accounts payable/receivable, bank reconciliations and tax audits.
- Our ideal candidate uses strong analytical skills to create detailed financial reports and forecasts. To succeed in this role, you should also have a problem-solving attitude and be able to manage a team.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested Applications should submit their CV to the email address => Mexmoninc@gmail.com
- Full Name
- Current Home Address,
- Date of Birth
- Qualification (s)
- Valid phone Number(s)
- Years of Working Experience.