BIC Nigeria products are known and appreciated all over the world for their quality, their affordability and ease of use. BIC Nigeria explore the tremendous opportunities ahead, we have a need for dedicated and dynamic employees to help build our team.
The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, the one-piece shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC one of the best known international brands, present in 3.2 million retail outlets, in more than 160 countries.
Today, BIC is evolving with our consumers, creating essential, iconic, sustainable products made simply and creatively. We will continue to enhance consumers’ daily lives and make products that are accessible, offer value and performance and earn trust around the world. We are re-imagining the everyday, designing the simple solutions that empower self expressions.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Area Sales Representatives at BIC Nigeria
Area Sales Representative at BIC Nigeria
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos, Kwara, Osun, Oyo, Ondo and Ekiti | Nigeria.
- Responsible for the growth of Lucky pens business in the Area (Kwara, Osun, Oyo, Ondo and Ekiti States), recruits new customers and enhance satisfactions of existing customers.
- Generate sales and ensure products delivery in the assigned Areas
- Regularly review with the Customers their performance in lines with agreed target.
- Develop Areas Business Plan for the region and the Customer Business plan for each customer in the Areas.
- Develop New Sales opportunities within designated Areas.
- Proper liaison between customers with the relevant stakeholders (sales, finance, supply chain, and factory) in order to guarantee growth and customer satisfaction.
- Manage the relevant documentation for delivery to customers.
- Achieve sales targets
- Number of new customers
- Frequency of orders
- Service level (speed of delivery).
Qualifications and Requirements:
- R – Relevant experience in sales and business development functions.
- R – Perfect knowledge of Microsoft operating system especially Power-Point & Excel
- Experience: 2 years + Sales Experience.
- HND or B.Sc in any field.
- Proficient in the use of English language
- Valid driving license.
- BIC offers a competitive salary, health insurance and 401(k)
- Successful candidates are required to pass a drug test and undergo a security check.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Area Sales Representatives at BIC Nigeria” should click the APPLY HERE button below