Company Name: SoSoProf (Chartered Accountants)
Job Type: Full-time
The following skills are required by all qualified staff Auditors;
- Staff auditors need a bachelor’s degree in accounting to establish their expertise in IFRS, the generally accepted accounting principles. They conduct every audit according to these principles.
- Staff auditors also have to be wizards with spreadsheets, as the majority of the documents they work with are spreadsheets packed with numbers.
- An analytical mind and a strong attention to detail are essential as a lack of focus can directly affect their employer or client’s bottom line.
- They also have to be good communicators and listeners to build rapport with clients and obtain the information necessary for the audit.
- Perform auditing for corporate operations, finances and compliances with regulatory requirements.
- Evaluate and recommend improvements to business processes and controls.
- Maintain positive working relationships with management and audit teams.
- Perform assigned audit activities timely and effectively.
- Interview business units to obtain information required for auditing.
- Notify audit issues to Managers in a timely fashion.
- Prepare reports of audit findings and recommendations to management.
- Maintain all audit work papers and reports for reference purposes.
₦50,000 – 75,000
80 Murtala Muhammed Way Off Nitel, Oyinbo, Lagos. Nigeria.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply interested applicats areto submit their C.V to the office or through the below means;