Company Name: Flour Mills of Nigeria PLC
Job Specifications: Full Time
FMN was founded by George S. Coumantaros in 1960 as a private limited company and in 1978 became a public company, with its shares listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
- Manage the installation of all electronic and automation works in the plant.
- Ensure efficient use of labour, material and equipment in the plant in order to achieve cost-effective operation.
- Design and implement preventive/corrective maintenance, installation and calibration of process transmitters sensors.
- Develop various instrumentation documents like logic diagrams, control narrative, instrumented protection etc.
- Identify and train automation operational staff for optimal performance and also execute projects within given specifications.
Are you an Employer? Click HERE to Post A Job
- Be able to read and interpret electrical diagrams.
- Have working knowledge of PLC systems.
- Have excellent people management skills.
- Have good communication skills.
- First Degree in Electrical / Electronics Engineering or other related disciplines.
PLEASE NOTE: COREN Membership an added advantage.
Lagos, Ogun, Oyo | Nigeria.
Five years cognate experience
HOW TO APPLY
To Apply please visit the company’s website