Company Name: University Of Ilorin
Job Title: Chief Operation Officer (COO)
Job Specifications: Full Time
Location: Kwara | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Kwara
Deadline: February 28, 2020
The University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) GgMAX Farm is a large scale integrated Commercial Poultry Farm Business with concerns in chicken eggs, live and dressed chicken, day-old chick and poultry feeds. it is a subsidiary of Unilorin Bizface Synergy, a limited liability company of University of Ilorin.
He/She is a senior executive tasked with overseeing the day to day administrative and operational running of the farm. The COO is expected to report to the Chairman of the Board.
- Setting comprehensive goals for performance and growth of the commercial poultry farm.
- Designing and implementing the weekly farm poultry operation.
- Establsihing the policies that promote the lay-down vision of the commercial farm.
- Overseeing the work of the heads of the units and other staff of the farm.
- Leading the farm staff to encourage maximum performance and dedication.
- Evaluating performance of each units by analyzing and interpreting records obtained from every section.
- Submitting weekly report to the Chairman of the Board.
- Participating in expansion activity.
- Managing relationship with off-taker, vendors, partners, etc.
- Regularly attend the meetings of the Board.
- Ensuring proper bio-security standard in the farm.
Are you an Employer? Click HERE to Post A Job
- Minimum of B.Agriculture
8 years cognate experience in a poultry farm, two years must be at management level.
HOW TO APPLY
All applications should be addressed and submitted to the
Unilorin Consultancy Services,
old Administrative Block,
University of Ilorin,
Kwara State, Nigeria.
Each application must include;
A Cover Letter
A curriculum vitae, which must indicate the candidate’s qualification and employment record, and in addition their postal (surface mail), telephone and email address and those of three referees,
Copies of the applicant’s credentials.
All application must be marked with the reference number of the advertised position both on the envelope (top right hand corner) and on the cover letter.
Unilorin Consultancy Services