Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Control Officer at Citygate Global Investment Limited
Citygate Consumer Credits (3C) is a product of Citygate Global, a registered money lending company with Head Office in Lagos. The product was designed to take care of personal need of professionals (salary earners) and small scale businesses especially those that lack access to credit facilities from our financial institutions.
We have minimum processing period of 24hrs depending on how soon our customer is able to finish the documentation aspect, as soon as documentation is completed, availment follows through issuance of cheque or Instant transfer or RTGS depending on customers’ preference.
Deadline: November 13, 2020
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Kwara, Ogun | Nigeria.
- Build a strong compliance environment to ensure zero level of policy, procedures and regulatory infractions at Citygate Global.
- Ensure prompt and effective call over of branch transactions.
- Build strong awareness in branch staff on all policy and procedures issues; zero tolerance for open GL Items, unreviewed transactions and income leakages
- Call over of Transactions as per the approved threshold.
- Review of expense and the Branch imprest and ensure conformity with laid-down policies.
- Carrying out security sweep at least once in a month.
- Ensure complete and accurate recognition of all fees and charges on every relevant account.
- Review KYC compliance at Citygate Global.
- Carrying out spot checks and review of activities in the branches under coverage, cash count and vault administration, funds transfer, ensuring adherence to policies and procedures
- Review of system exception message report.
- Conduct serial checks /tests on Managers Cheque/Bank draft in the branches under coverage.
- Establish and maintain an Internal Process discipline and alignment within the Citygate Global business
- Ensure learning and development within the team and business on internal control standards
- Formulate, direct and co-ordinate the delivery of excellent internal audit services in alignment with the company strategy and key objectives
- Review the accuracy of financial records, promote operational efficiency and ensure adherence to policies and procedures
- Examine procedures in existence to ensure that resources and assets are safeguarded
- Coordinate the review of accounting records to ensure proper records are maintained at Citygate Global
- Ensure contract price and prices of purchased items are reasonable
- Measure and be accountable for business and strategic plan execution.
- Be responsible for financial goals and measure to performance goals.
- Have insights into customer expectation and satisfaction.
- Control Adequacy rating from Internal Audit.
- Promptness and effectiveness of call over of transactions.
- Promptness, Accuracy and Validity of Exception Reporting/Rendition of all Control Activity Reports
- Effectiveness at follow up to ensure that Internal Audit recommendations are implemented
- Quality and Timeliness of losses and loss events reporting in processing areas
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Prompt Job Alert on WhatsApp;
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 1-3 years progressively responsible experience in internal Control and Compliance environment,
- Banking experience as internal control personnel
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports.
- Demonstrated outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations.
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Control Officer at Citygate Global Investment Limited” should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email. (Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV)
Note: Only candidates that meets the requirement above are expected to apply with the position as the subject of the mail and candidates residing in the location mentioned above will be given preference.