GIG Logistics prides itself as an operator with the most knowledge of the local environment. Backed by a seamless infrastructure, we are now positioned more than ever to compete with other globally-rated logistics company.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Customer Service Representatives at GIG Logistics
At GIGL we pride ourselves as being Africa’s Leading Logistics Company. Founded in 2012, we belong to a distinguished class of logistics companies with a clear defined market path across Africa.
Deadline: November 27, 2020
Customer Service Representative
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Anambra , Delta , Edo , Lagos | Nigeria.
- Customer service representatives help customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about products and services, take orders, and process returns.
- By helping customers understand the service and answering questions about their reservations, they are sometimes seen as having a role in sales.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our services inside and out so that you can answer clients questions correctly.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Prompt Job Alert on WhatsApp;
Qualifications and Requirements at GIG Logistics:
- OND / HND / B.Sc in any field of study.
- 1 year in Customer Service experience in a reputable organization
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Ability to make use of Microsoft Office.
- Experience working with customer support.
- N85,000 – N120,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Customer Service Representatives at GIG Logistics” should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title and Location” (example: Customer Service Representative – Edo) as the subject of the email. (Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV)