Jumia’s mission is to improve the quality of everyday life in Africa by leveraging technology to deliver innovative, convenient and affordable online services to consumers, while helping businesses grow as they use our platform to reach and serve consumers.
Our platforms consist of our marketplace, which connects sellers with consumers, our logistics service, which enables the shipment and delivery of packages from sellers to consumers, and our payment service, which facilitates transactions among participants active on our platform in selected markets.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job at Jumia Nigeria
After-sales Manager at Jumia
Deadline: Not Specified
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- Responsible for accurately processing return of items from customers by evaluating the customer claims and products details.
- Manages the process for items going to inventory, vendors and customers.
Aftersales Process and Team Management:
- Oversee the process of receiving and reconciliation of packages from Network team
- Ensure that proper quality check is done on each item that comes to the aftersales to ascertain customer claims
- Prevent losses through continuous process monitoring and tracking of all items processed by aftersales.
- Queue management of items in transit to and items received at the aftersales
- Performance management including appraisals and training of the Aftersales team on new systems improvements
- Improve overall efficiency in Aftersales by suggesting systems improvement
- Escalate issues to senior management within an appropriate time frame and provide fulfilment manager with end of day / shift handover information.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree (Logistics Supply Chain,) or a good degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Email, Internet etc
- Minimum of 4 years FMCG, or warehouse management or order management experience
- Experience with quality assessment and control management
- Experience managing an aftersales process in FMCG or E-Commerce will be an added advantage
- Performance-driven, ability to handle pressure and be able to meet strict deadlines.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy and precision.
- Self-organization, coordination, prioritization, follow up and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate staff.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “JJob at Jumia Nigeria” should click the APPLY HERE button below. APPLY HERE