Company Name: Flour Mills of Nigeria PLC
Job Specifications: Full Time
FMN was founded by George S. Coumantaros in 1960 as a private limited company and in 1978 became a public company, with its shares listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
- Provide advisory services to employees with respect to recruitment & selection, performance management, L&D, retention & employee relations.
- Work in partnership with line managers and other HR functions to drive business performance, strategy, growth and HR agenda to improve overall HR service delivery in Northern Nigeria Flour Mills.
- Play a critical role in delivering & maximizing the effectiveness of talent across the business.
- Help to drive organizational performance by driving core business objectives in line with HR support.
- Possess strong communication, consulting & customer service skills.
- Have excellent organizational, administrative and Interpersonal skills.
- Be Tech savvy.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in any discipline.
- Professional Certificate in HR field
NORTHERN NIGERIA FLOUR MILLS, KANO
Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a generalist
HOW TO APPLY
To Apply please visit the company’s website