Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Recruitment at the Centre for Community Development and Research Network
Mission To partner with communities and groups to achieve recreation and rebuilding on the principles of self-reliance, self-management and collective peace.
By this, Centre for Community Development and Research Network mean, collaborating with key stakeholders to foster development and advancement by equipping the society with the requisite knowledge, information and skills to champion their own course.
Vision A society in which governance and development is community driven.
Deadline: October 31, 2020
Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) Officer
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND MBA/MSC/MA
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- Centre for Community Development and Research Network (CCDRN), a National Non-Governmental Organization (NNGO) seeks a Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) Officer to Support its Organization M&E Unit.
- The MEAL Officer will support the development, implementation, and refinement of CCDRN MEAL system and manage performance monitoring, adaptive management, and evaluations.
- S/he will support the coordination of field monitoring and expert assessments, capacity strengthening, and other personnel responsible for monitoring performance, and the development and implementation of data management systems.
Reporting & Supervision:
- The Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Officer will report to the M&E Manager.
- Support design, implementation, and strengthening of CCDRN MEAL systems
- Support development of program indicators and targets;
- Work closely with the M&E Manager to conduct research and program evaluation across CCDRN targeted communities’ in-line with donors/partners requirement.
- Monitor and analyze program implementation progress, and timely data collection;
- Develop and implement a learning agenda across all the technical components of the CCDRN projects in-line with donors requirement;
- Support capacity building of program and M&E team to carry out activities;
- Contribute to program efforts to build the technical, systems, and operational capacity relevant stakeholders on the development and implementation of program data management systems;
- Conduct field visits, as necessary, to develop monitoring/performance management plans with technical teams;
- Produce regular communication of MEAL activities to program team and partners
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Prompt Job Alert on WhatsApp;
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree required. An advanced degree in education or social sciences is preferred;
- Proven skills in qualitative and quantitative analysis, as well as capacity building experience;
- Significant experience in data collection, dissemination methodologies, and the creation of indicator targets;
- Previous NGO experience and a strong knowledge of donors reporting requirements is an advantage; and
- Excellent interpersonal skills and teamwork. Effective communication skills, able to make formal and informal presentations both orally and in writing and produce professional and analytical reports and program documents.
- Willingness to travel to any part of the country especially northeast Nigeria
- Minimum of 3-10 years work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Recruitment at the Centre for Community Development and Research Network” should send their CV and Cover Letter in one email attachment to: email@example.com. (Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV)
- Late application will not be considered.
- Please clearly indicate the Position and State in the subject line of your mail.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.