Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
Seven-Up bottling company Ltd is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the favourite most- loved soft drink brands in the country like; 7up, Pepsi, Mirinda, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Teem, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water.
SBC boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
Deadline: September 14, 2020
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- The Datecoding Technician would coordinate all preventive and condition based maintenance activities for the smooth running of datecoding machines at the right cost and time.
- Responsibilities of the position covers maintenance planning, major annual repairs, equipment monitoring, breakdown maintenance as well as capability development of associates.
- He/she will be directly responsible for the operation, setting, calibration, change-over and repair of datecoding equipment.
Other key responsibilities include
- Participate in daily and weekly equipment inspection and documentation of findings.
- Keep record of logs, material consumption and state of health of datecoders
- Support production to Regularly achieve set production KPI targets
- Identify skill Gap, Coach and Mentor associates
Qualifications and Requirements:
- HND in a related Engineering Course.
- Minimum of two years working experience in datecoding, maintenance and operation in the FMCG industry.
Method of Application at Seven-Up
Interested and qualified candidate for “Job at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited” should send their CV with a Cover Letter as the body of the email to: email@example.com (Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV)
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted.