Seven-Up bottling company Ltd
Seven-Up bottling company Ltd is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the favourite most- loved soft drink brands in the country like; 7up, Pepsi, Mirinda, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Teem, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water
7UP Bottling Company Ltd is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the favourite most- loved soft drink brands in the country like; 7up, Pepsi, Mirinda, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Teem, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water.
SBC boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the fresh job at 7UP Bottling Company.
- Observes continuous operation of automatic machines to ensure that products meet specifications and to detect jams or malfunctions, making adjustments as necessary.
- Measures and visually inspects products for surface and dimension defects in order to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments.
- Sets up, operates, or tends metal or plastic molding, casting, or core making machines to mold or cast metal or thermoplastic parts or products.
- Positions and secures work pieces on machines, and starts feeding mechanisms. The Molding Machine Operator turns valves and dials of machines to regulate pressure, temperature, and speed and feed rates, and to set cycles times.
- Removes finished or cured products from dies or molds, using hand tools, air hoses and other equipment, stamp identifying information on products when necessary.
- Reports observed deviations on machines during operation to technical team and ensure that breakdowns are resolved promptly and permanently.
- Drives start up timing as per plan after every production run on lines in assigned machine by carrying out machine preparation in a timely manner.
- Responsible for reduction of all waste (laminate waste, milk waste, sugar waste etc.) in their respective work areas.
- Adheres to GMP/GHK standards in his Shift, hands over his area with100% compliance to GMP/GHK, executes GMP Audit as per planned weekly calendar, and executes CAP as part of implementation from GMP/GHK Audit.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A minimum of OND Food Sciences, Engineering or General Sciences.
- 1 – 3 years relevant hands-on FMCG operation and maintenance experience.
- Good understanding of HQSE modalities and codes.
- Good understanding of GMP and GHK (5S) standards
- Good oral communication, influencing and relationship skills.
- Proven experience in PET & RGB Operation and Maintenance.
Method of Application at 7UP Bottling Company Ltd
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.