Website Amina Dyslexia Center
Amina Dyslexia centre uses technology to provide high quality, holistic and personalised learning for people with learning disabilities especially children aged three to five years.
We at Amina Dyslexia Center are on the hunt for a self-motivated and experienced Maths and Computer Science Teacher to join our qualified team of educators.
As a Teacher at Amina Dyslexia Center, you will be responsible for cultivating the pupils’ interest in education and development. Your responsibilities will include grading assignments, evaluating students’ progress, and planning educational activities.
You should be a competent professional with in-depth knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational processes at Amina Dyslexia Center.
In addition to having excellent written and verbal communication skills in Maths, the teacher at Amina Dyslexia Center must also demonstrate outstanding presentation and interpersonal abilities.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: NCE/ND/HND
- Location: Kaduna| Nigeria.
- Develop and issue educational content including notes, tests, and assignments at Amina Dyslexia Center.
- Supervise classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Organize supplies and resources for lectures and presentations at Amina Dyslexia Center.
- Deliver personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Plan and implement educational activities and events.
- Ensure your classroom is clean and orderly at Amina Dyslexia Center.
- Prepare and distribute periodic progress reports and semester report cards at Amina Dyslexia Center.
- Attend parent-teacher meetings at Amina Dyslexia Center.
- Evaluate and document Amina Dyslexia Center students’ progress.
- Allocate and grade Amina Dyslexia Center homework, assignments, and tests.
Join any of these Groups to receive Prompt Job Alerts
- NCE, BSc, ND, HND in Teaching or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a teacher.
- In-depth knowledge of teaching methods and legal educational procedures.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-organized with excellent leadership abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills.