Emn Helping Hands Services Ltd
EMN Helping Hands Services Ltd ia a Microfinance Bank located in Lagos. EMN HELPING HANDS LENDING SERVICE LTD is a credit lending organization with branches in Lagos, Nigeria.
Emn Helping Hands Services Ltd is searching for experienced and detail-oriented Loan Officers to join Emn growing institution. In this position, they will act as a liaison between Emn applicants and our financial institution, helping qualified applicants obtain loans and set up payment plans. Your duties will include meeting with prospective loan applicants, preparing loan proposals, examining active loan files and managing loan portfolio.
The ideal candidate at Emn will have experience in managing different types of loans; business loans, individual loans e.t.c. To succeed in this role, you should demonstrate excellent communication, persuasive and interpersonal skills at Emn.
- Meeting with Emn loan applicants to identify their business needs and collect information for Emn loan applications.
- Analyze and assess the financial statements and credit history of potential clients.
- Interview Emn applicants to define loan eligibility and business capacity.
- Prepare detailed loan proposals, contracts and files for Emn approval.
- Review credit applications and perform credit checks for Emn.
- Analyze in-active loan accounts / files on a regular basis and recommend solutions.
- Complete Emn loan contracts and teach Emn clients on company’s policies and regulations.
- Monitor and Manage Emn Loan accounts and portfolio.
- Participate in Recovery Process for defaulting Emn clients.
- Participate in the company’s market storm and product presentation campaign.
- Respond to Emn applicants questions in order to resolve loan-related issues.
- Escalate clients’ payment issues or account reconciliations to resolution team.
Join any of these Groups to receive Prompt Job Alert
- Bachelor’s degree in Account, Finance, Business Admin or related field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ credit lending experience.
- Ability to make informed business decisions backed by sound assessment.
- Solid understanding of local, state, and federal loan regulations.
- Basic knowledge of computers and banking software.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Customer service oriented with exceptional sales skills.
TOTAL PAYMENT: N60,000 per Month
Method of Application at Emn Helping Hands Services Ltd
Interested and qualified candidate for “Job Opportunities at Emn Helping Hands Services Ltd” should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the “Emn Helping Hands Services Ltd job application” as subject of email. OR call 08066109886 or send whatsapp message to 08066109886 (Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV)