Emn Helping Hands Services Ltd
EMN Helping Hands Services Ltd ia a Microfinance Bank located in Lagos. EMN HELPING HANDS LENDING SERVICE LTD is a credit lending organization with branches in Lagos, Nigeria. ADDRESS: 6 ogundu road Ojota opposite MRS petrol station Ojota
Emn Helping Hands Services Ltd is searching for experienced and detail-oriented Loan Officers to join Emn growing institution. In this position, they will act as a liaison between Emn applicants and our financial institution, helping qualified applicants obtain loans and set up payment plans. Your duties will include meeting with prospective loan applicants, preparing loan proposals, examining active loan files and managing loan portfolio.
The ideal candidate at Emn Helping Hands will have experience in managing different types of loans; business loans, individual loans e.t.c. To succeed in this role, you should demonstrate excellent communication, persuasive and interpersonal skills at Emn Helping Hands.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: NCE – OND – BSc
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
ADDRESS: 6 ogundu road Ojota opposite MRS petrol station Ojota
The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our customer satisfaction and Emn Helping Hands revenue growth objectives.
- Handle cash, credit or check transactions with Emn Helping Hands customers
- Scan goods and collect payments
- Ensure pricing is correct
- Issue change, receipts, refunds, or tickets at Emn Helping Hands
- Redeem stamps and coupons at Emn Helping Hands
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning and end of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change
- Make sales referrals, cross-sell products and introduce new ones
- Resolve Emn Helping Hands customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
- Bag items carefully at Emn Helping Hands
- Greet customers when entering or leaving establishment
- Maintain clean and tidy Emn Helping Hands checkout areas
- Keep Emn Helping Hands reports of transactions
- Process returns and check to see if items are damaged
- Answer customers’ questions and get a manager if answer doesn’t solve the issue
- Bag, box or wrap Emn Helping Hands packages
- Pleasantly deal with Emn Helping Hands customers to ensure satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree in Account, Finance, Business Admin or related field.
- A minimum of 1 years’ credit lending experience.
- Ability to make informed business decisions backed by sound assessment.
- Solid understanding of local, state, and federal loan regulations.
- Basic knowledge of computers and banking software.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Customer service oriented with exceptional sales skills.
Join any of these Groups to receive Prompt Job Alert
Method of Application at Emn Helping Hands Services Ltd
Interested and qualified candidate for “Job Opportunities at Emn Helping Hands Services Ltd” should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Emn Helping Hands Services Ltd job application” as subject of email. OR call 08066109886 or send whatsapp message to 08066109886 (Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV)