Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) is a provider of Total Packaging Solutions and consists of three plants: Bagco Lagos, Bagco North, and Bagco Morpack. We are Africa’s largest and leading commercial manufacturer of premium bags sustained through state of the art machinery.
Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc offers equal employment opportunity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Applications are currently being accepted from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of Information Officer at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
Information Technology Officer – Golden Sugar Company
We are looking for an experienced skilled information technology candidate who will be responsible for supporting network databases and systems, updating system hardware and software and troubleshooting for system errors.
- Ensure timely resolution of IT incidents and minimize end-user, IT Services downtime.
- Responsible for the configuration and installation of approved software on all company-supplied computers.
- Responsible for configuring and installing all hardware, either directly or indirectly, for Golden Sugar Company.
- Accountable for liaison and corrective action on all internet and connectivity issues.
- In charge of running telephone network services.
- In charge of specifying and ensuring the purchase of all GSC computer equipment.
- In charge of diagnosing, troubleshooting, and resolving computer hardware and software issues.
- Tracks and maintains computer equipment inventories.
- Ensure compliance with QMS and FSMS requirements in assigned work.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by the Head of Finance.
Join any of these Groups to receive Prompt Job Alert
Qualifications and Requirements:
THE PERSON MUST
- Possess effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of IT Service Delivery.
- Good managerial skills.
- BSC/HND in Computer Science or its equivalent.
- ITIL, CCNA and other IT Certifications will be an added advantage.
- At least 2- 3 years in a similar role.
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.