Website BU Power
BU Power is a leading world-class provider of captive and embedded power solutions. Our goal is to be the premier energy solutions providerin Nigeria. We are focused on providing our customers with the highest level of service. Our company is built on a foundation of skill and experience which allows us to deliver high quality solutions on time and within budget.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- To perform daily accounting tasks and help our Accounting Department run smoothly, ensuring transparency and efficiency in all transactions as well as keep accurate record of Company financial activities.
- Maintaining financial records at BU Power
- Handling accounts payables and receivables
- Checking invoices at BU Power
- Resolving accounts to the general ledger
- Contacting clients about transactions and invoices
- Handling queries related to accounts
- Budgeting and cost control
- Managing expense reports and reimbursements
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must be a BSc / HND graduate of Accounting or any related field and a Chartered Accountant
- 3 – 5 years cognate experience in an Accounting role
Abilities and Skills:
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Sage
- MUST be able to do Account reconciliation
- Knowledge and competency in accounting principles
- Analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills.