Nara Kitchen Asaba
Nara Kitchen Asaba is a Fast Food Restaurant that prepares and serves food and drinks to customers. Meals are generally served and eaten on the premises, but we also offer take-out and food delivery services as well
Nara Kitchen Asaba Cook is responsible for preparing ingredients at an establishment that serves food, processing customer orders, producing meals and cleaning Nara Kitchen Asaba workspace throughout the day to follow health and safety guidelines. Cooks at Nara Kitchen Asaba must follow recipes consistently, make adjustments based on customer requests, communicate with wait staff and prepare garnishes to make an attractive presentation for each meal.
- At Least Secondary school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Culinary school 2-4 year degree or foreign equivalency preferred.
- Prior experience in related food and beverage service and food preparation positions.
- Thorough experience with hot and cold food preparation.
- Good working knowledge of accepted sanitation standards and health codes.
- Ability to use slicers, mixers, grinders, food processors, etc.
- Able to handle work in a fast-paced environment.
Join any of these Groups to receive Prompt Job Alert
Responsibilities at Nara Kitchen Asaba
Cooks at Nara Kitchen Asaba are responsible for delivering food that is not only delicious and cooked to the specifications of the customer but that is safe and fresh as well. Cooks at Nara Kitchen Asaba have the following responsibilities:
- Ensure Nara Kitchen Asaba ingredients and final products are fresh
- Follow Nara Kitchen Asaba recipes, including measuring, weighing and mixing ingredients
- Bake, grill, steam and boil meats, vegetables, fish, poultry and other foods
- Present, garnish and arrange Nara Kitchen Asaba final dishes
- Occasionally serve food at Nara Kitchen Asaba
- Maintain a clean and safe work area, including handling utensils, equipment and dishes
- Handle and store ingredients and food at Nara Kitchen Asaba
- Maintain Nara Kitchen Asaba food safety and sanitation standards
Method of Application at Nara Kitchen Asaba
Interested and qualified candidate for “Jobs at Nara Kitchen Asaba” should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email. (Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV) or Send Whatsapp Message to or Call: 08066109886 or for more info