Qatar Airways Company Q.C.S.C., operating as Qatar Airways, is the state-owned flag carrier airline of Qatar
Qatar Airways – In a relatively short time, Qatar Airways has grown to more than 140 destinations worldwide, offering unmatched levels of service excellence that have helped excel the award-winning carrier to become best in the world.
Qatar Airways is recruiting into a vacant position. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available position carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
Candidates can now apply to fill the latest vacancy at Qatar Airways. Check out the position below:
- We are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our Airport Operations team in Lagos, Nigeria as Regional Airport Services Manager.
About the Role
- The role is responsible for ensuring that the Airport and other airport operations falling under your jurisdictions run smoothly, cost effectively and aligned with the safety and security requirement.
- You will ensure to provide customers with Qatar Airways 5-star service promise. You will manage stations performance within your portfolio and ensure that service consistency is adhered based on set KPIs and targets.
- Implementing Ground Services strategy at a grass roots level.
- Accountable for stations overall Operational requirements including Safety & Security, Business and Contingency plans and Emergency and Accident response.
- Ensuring that overall airport operations meet QR’s standard, policies and procedures whilst satisfying local and international standards and conforming to aviation regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for all areas of Airport operations.
- Ensuring that QR staff, service providers and handling agencies always provide highest level of service to both customers and colleagues whilst delivering QR’s product and services at a 5-star level.
- Managing the services and day-to-day operations within the respective Lounges.
- Ensuring that Lounge usage policy and standards are maintained across the respective Lounges and are reviewed regularly.
- Managing the station’s budget and operating costs.
- Enhancing and protecting revenue without compromising customer’s satisfaction, safety and security.
- Optimizing the work force at stations level to minimize cost and ensure adequate coverage.
- Managing the Handling agent and Suppliers to ensure that they deliver services and products as stipulated in the contract.
- Establishing the department or teams objectives and priorities to align with and support business objectives.
Be part of an extraordinary story:
- Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make.
- You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience.
- You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
- Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
- Together, everything is possible.
Qualifications and Requirements:
To be successful in this role, you must have the following qualifications and skills.
- Relevant College or University qualification to minimum of Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 7 years of job-related experience
- Experience within an airline, customer service environment or GHA operations environment
- Experience as an Airport Manager with a major airline.
- Extensive overall knowledge of all areas and the airline/ airport operation
- Work experience in a multi-cultural environment.
- Leadership/ Management skills.
Method of Application at Qatar Airways
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.