Website De-Katoka (W.A) Ltd
DE-KATOKA(W.A) LTD was founded by Late Dr. Amaechi Nwikwe, a member of The Nigerian Union of Medical Herbal Practitioners. He was the Chairman/CEO of DE-KATOKA(W.A)LTD for thirty-three (33) years. In his lifetime, Late Amaechi Nwikwe remarkably transformed DE-KATOKA(W.A)LTD from a small cottage industry into a company. DE-KATOKA(W.A)LTD was incorporated in the 1975 with an RC number: 95487. In organizational structure of DE-KATOKA (W.A) LTD , the Board of Directors is the highest body which headed by the Chairman, Ginika O. The next in this pedestal is the office of the Managing Director, headed by Nwadi O, Followed by the office of Co-ordinator of Operations/Marketing headed by Chika A, then Head Administration and Finance, Head Marketing, Regional Head Marketing etc. OUR SERVICES
DE-KATOKA(W.A)LTD major business operations since its inception as a small cottage industry is manufacturing and distribution of Katoka Mixtures®, a unique herbal medicinal preparation. Our uniqueness and advancement has being greatly reflected in the mode and conduct of our business operations, product production and packaging, company structure, Research and development as well as marketing and distribution. It has achieved these through the use of mechanized technology, adoption of a highly aggressive direct marketing strategy, maintenance of customer care service. DE-KATOKA (W.A)LTD business activities is a typical reflection of our corporate slogan …we Care To Cure. That focuses on producing quality herbal medicinal product that delivers wellness our customers. Our products are now available at pharmacies, chemists and online purchases can now be made with easy. Our customer care lines are open from 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday and Saturdays from 10am to 4pm and our healthcare Practitioners are available to attend to any inquiries from our customers. Our customers can visit any of our facilities below for further inquiring.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: OND
- Experience: 1 – 2 years
- Location: Anambra
Company Name: DE-KATOKA Limited
Address: NO 1, Housing Estate, Niger Bridge Head, Opposite Coca Cola, Onitsha.
Job Location: Onitsha, Anambra
- Serves customers by selling products and meeting De-Katoka (W.A) Ltd customer needs.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of De-Katoka (W.A) Ltd sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses De-Katoka (W.A) Ltd sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to De-Katoka (W.A) Ltd price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques for De-Katoka (W.A) Ltd.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments at De-Katoka (W.A) Ltd.
- Resolve De-Katoka (W.A) Ltds customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies for De-Katoka (W.A) Ltd.
- Provides historical records by maintaining De-Katoka (W.A) Ltd records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to De-Katoka (W.A) Ltd team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualificatiom: OND and HND degree holders
working experience: 1-2years
working days: six working days
Skills: Good communication skills, Customer service oriented, drive to meet target
Payment structure: Salary+commission+bonus
Join any of these Groups to receive Prompt Job Alert
Method of Application at De-Katoka (W.A) Ltd
Interested and qualified candidate for “Job Opportunities at De-Katoka (W.A) Ltd” should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “De-Katoka (W.A) Ltd job application” as subject of email. OR call 08066109886 or send whatsapp message to 08066109886 (Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV)