SIMS Nigeria Limited
SIMS Nigeria Limited, specializes in the distribution and sales of electronic products from major brands such as SAMSUNG, ROYAL, PARSUN and POWERMATIC.
SIMS Nigeria Limited started out in 1987 and since then we have succeeded in carving a niche for ourselves in the home appliances market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones; in major cities such as Lagos, Port Harcourt, Onitsha, Enugu, Kano and Abuja.
Our longstanding reputation has earned us a status as Nigeria’s lead player in the electronics industry and as a result, we decided to go further by partnering with SAMSUNG to establish a local manufacturing line for its air conditioners and refrigerators in 2004.
Interested and qualified candidate for Jobs at SIMS Nigeria Limited should check the details below.
- The ideal candidate must be analytical, proactive and result-oriented. In addition, she must be trustworthy and accountable.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Raising of receipts at SIMS Nigeria Limited
- Raising of sales invoices at SIMS Nigeria Limited
- System matching of receipts & invoices in the orion ERP software
- Keeping records of cash and bank receipt issued daily in the cashier register
- Reconciliation of system receipts with cashier register
- Lodgment of cash sales to the bank
- Reconciliation of SIMS Nigeria Limited invoices, receipts & tellers
- Collation of invoices, receipts & tellers and sending to the branch accountant on a daily basis
- Signing-off reconciled cashier register with the accountant & manager at SIMS Nigeria Limited
- Sending of reconciled copy of cashier register to the auditor
- Keeping record of postdated cheques in the prescribed format, submit report weekly to credit control
Join any of these Groups to receive Prompt Job Alert
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc. / HND in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Social Sciences or any other related field.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Responsible for processing LTR / Interbank / part requisition / local purchase request into ORION/GSPN.
- Closing of jobs into ORION/GSPN.
- Responsible for parts allocation to technicians and consumption posting into ORION.
- Responsible for 100% SIMS Nigeria Limited stock accuracy at SVC.
- Responsible for monthly/quarterly stock counting and labelling at the SVC.
- Responsible for weekly return of defective used parts to Central Warehouse/SEWA.
- Responsible for maintaining part pending job cards.
- Responsible for monthly audit of tool kit of technicians.
- Responsible for sharing part failure report/gas consumption report to Supervisor/NSM for approval.
- Reconciliation of fresh & defective spare parts with technician on weekly basis.
- Preparing monthly used part report and sharing with Supervisor/NSM at SIMS Nigeria Limited.
- Coordination with other SIMS Nigeria Limited branches for parts if required.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a similar role.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office applications –MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to think outside the box.
- Customer relationship management and inter personal skill.
- 30 – 35 years.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by clicking the BUTTONS below.