Kick start Academy
At Kick Start Academy we pride ourselves on high quality provision that is fun, adventure, action packed and educational all within our high standard venues with first class sports facilities- led by our experienced and qualified professional sports coaches-giving parents peace of mind that your child is within a safe environment. The safety of your child is paramount.
We at Kick start Academy are on the hunt for a self-motivated and experienced Maths Teacher to join our qualified team of educators.
As a Teacher at Kick start Academy, you will be responsible for cultivating the pupils’ interest in education and development. Your responsibilities will include grading assignments, evaluating students’ progress, and planning educational activities.
You should be a competent professional with in-depth knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational processes at Kick start Academy.
In addition to having excellent written and verbal communication skills in Maths, Kick start Academy candidate will also demonstrate outstanding presentation and interpersonal abilities.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: NCE/ND/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- Develop and issue educational content including notes, tests, and assignments at Kick start Academy.
- Supervise classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Organize supplies and resources for lectures and presentations at Kick start Academy.
- Deliver personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Plan and implement educational activities and events.
- Ensure your classroom is clean and orderly at Kick start Academy.
- Prepare and distribute periodic progress reports and semester report cards at Kick start Academy.
- Attend parent-teacher meetings at Kick start Academy.
- Evaluate and document Kick start Academy students’ progress.
- Allocate and grade Kick start Academy homework, assignments, and tests.
Join any of these Groups to receive Prompt Job Alerts
- NCE, BSc, ND, HND in Teaching or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a teacher.
- In-depth knowledge of teaching methods and legal educational procedures.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-organized with excellent leadership abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills.
Method of Application at Kick start Academy