Website United Parcel Service
United Parcel Service is an American multinational shipping & receiving and supply chain management company founded in 1907. Originally known as the American Messenger Company specializing in telegraphs, UPS has grown to become a Fortune 500 company and one of the world's largest shipping couriers.
United Parcel Service (UPS) was Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world.
We have become the world’s largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply as the Admin assistant at United Parcel Service (UPS).
- Assists raters and team leads in routine tasks. Enter data into customers’ files, gather and send documents.
- Assist in clerical tasks: information gathering, documentation, photocopying, faxing, splitting, etc
- Performs data entry/scanning.
- Completes first screen of B3 (customers’ files), open LVS, etc.
- Assists raters in general office duties: reports, forms, claims, etc.
- Answers phone calls from partners and other offices.
- Operates scanning station for imaging.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Basic skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong typing skills
- Ability to read spreadsheets, extract information in Excel format, and communicate findings to management team
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize daily tasks and promote a positive work environment.
Customs Brokerage Representative
- To process customs clearance (release) AND / OR confirm declarations for repetitive and non-complex shipments guided by the CCBS system and personal skills.
- Client (Internal / External):Import operations, Support Services, Consulting, Inbound services, Sales, etc, and all customs clients and partnersSpecific output or services:
- Customs release AND/OR confirm declarations for repetitive and non-complex shipments using client’ profile in CCBS system (creates or modifies line code/classification)
- Handle delivery service AND/OR import permits requests if required AND/OR gather and send proper documentation to the government
Job Key Contributions / Task
- Data entry (open customers’ files, validate information, credit and invoicing)
- Collect supplementary information or documentation from customers, drivers, custom and other offices, etc, when required
- Identify customer profiles discrepancies
- Answer standard questions and requests from customers, drivers, customs and other offices
- Work as team member with other actors: clients, UPS SCS employees, carriers, inbound agents.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree; Higher National Diploma,
- 2 years of experience
- Bilingualism required – intermediate level (in Quebec Only)
- Basic knowledge in Customs operations, laws and regulations, and other government departments
- Basic understanding of HS system
- Basic computer skills.
Method of Application at United Parcel Service (UPS)
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by clicking on the BUTTONS below.