Wakapro logistics deals with logistics activities and maintaining daily and accurate collection, remittance and reconciliation of customer goods. They also assign motorcycles used for authorized assignments in good working condition always
Our Recruitment Agency needs Experienced Dispatch Riders Urgently to work at Wakapro logistics within sangotedo and Alaba International to work full-time. The Dispatch Riders who will be in charge of general logistics duties in must be good in at least two languages. Details are as follow;
- Full Time
- Minimum Qualifications: SSCE
- Location: sangotedo, Alaba International, Lagos | Nigeria.
COMPANY NAME: Wakapro logistics
- Shop c43 century plaza alaba international ojo
- Fara Park Block c, km 27, Joygood mall, Sangotedo Lekki-Epe Expressway
WORKING DAYS: Monday – Saturday
WORK DURATION: 8am to when ever you finish your deliveries for that day
Dispatch Rider job description should contain a variety of functions and roles including:
- Keeps Wakapro logistics customers informed by forwarding notice of item availability, shipment date and method, and current status; answering questions.
- Responsible for contacting Wakapro logistics customers to verify delivery address.
- Responsible for picking up Wakapro logistics items and delivering them safely to customers on time.
- Responsible for collecting monies for bought items upon delivery to the logistics services customer.
- Ride Wakapro logistics motorcycle to accomplish official duties
- Must observe all HSE driving related policies to ensure the consistent safety of documents and motorcycle at Wakapro logistics
- Report to the on all matters relating to assigned motorcycle to the supervisor
- Responsible for updating the Drivers’ Logbook on a daily basis with the required information.
- Must ensure that assigned motorcycle documents / particulars are updated and valid.
- Must ensure that the motorcycle is cleaned routinely or when the need arises.
- Responsible for carrying out the daily inspection on the general condition of assigned motorcycle and must properly lock motorcycle when there is a need to leave them unattended to.
- Responsible for internal and external mails distribution when necessary for Wakapro logistics.
- Ensure daily reconciliation of previous stock issued with sales supervisor
- Maintain daily and accurate collection, remittance and reconciliation of logistics cash from retail outlets to the supervisor
- Ensure proper and efficient use of logistics tools (Motorcycle, Sales Application etc)
- Any other duty that may be assigned by Wakapro logistics from time to time.
Join any of these Groups to receive Prompt Job Alert
Dispatch Rider job description should include these common skills and qualifications:
- A minimum of Secondary School Leaving Certificate
- Proven experience as a dispatch rider or relevant position.
- Familiarity with relevant routes.
- Must enjoy motorcycling and be a skilled rider.
- Ability to communicate, read and write.
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have good numeracy skills for delivery and expenses records.
- Polite and able to get along with people.
Method of Application at Wakapro logistics
Interested and qualified candidate for “Jobs at Wakapro logistics” should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email. (Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV) or Send Whatsapp Message to or Call: 08066109886 or for more info