InfoWARE Limited Nigeria provide clients with first rate business solutions and back it up with unequaled service and support. InfoWARE Limited Nigeria ensure that our clientele are provided with the cutting edge in today’s competitively minded business environment to solve their unique challenges is or goal.
Busineess Development Manager
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 2 - 5 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Deadline: Aug 28, 2020
Are you a natural problem solver? Do you have an interest in innovative technologies and IT? Do you think you can deliver exceptional customer service? InfoWARE Limited Nigeria provide our clients with first rate business solutions and back it up with unequalled services and support. Over the years we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. Due to expansion we are looking to add to our team of Business Development Managers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to deliver the best in industry customer experience. At InfoWARE Limited Nigeria fluency and English (written and spoken) is compulsory and also a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Job Requirement at InfoWARE Limited Nigeria
As a Business Development Manager at InfoWARE Limited Nigeria your role will be to maintain and grow the assigned portfolio customer base, generate sales, develop advantageous pricing strategies, as well as coach and mentor Account Managers in the business. Supported by our quality assurance team, subject matter experts and training and development department, you will have a comprehensive induction and training program to ensure you deliver exceptional customer service.
Plan, Develop and Oversee the overall Business Development Strategy.
- Achieve your New Business Monthly/Annual Active Accounts and Revenue targets.
- Periodic Review and Determine the Key Business Development KPIs with Appropriate recommendations to the Management Team.
- Build Strong relationships with New and Existing Clients.
- Assist in Planning and Overseeing New Marketing initiatives for the Company with respect to the assigned Product/Service Domain.
- Perform Regular Market Research with Clear Focus at Improving Company Sales, Revenue or Value to the Ecosystem
- Share industry knowledge and unique ideas to have InfoWARE's strategically add value to its clients and the business community.
- Attend Management Approved Important Conferences, Meetings, and Industry events.
- Develop and Oversee Client Invoicing, Quotes and Proposals for existing and prospective clients.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; and integrating contract requirements with team operations.
REQUIREMENTS, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Strategic Thinking
- Business Management
- Business Communication
- Adaptability to work independently and part of a team bringing in experts when needed at InfoWARE Limited Nigeria
- Excellent customer service skills
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and solid professional skills with utmost customer obsession.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and influencing skills
- Passion for technology and learning
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
- Bachelor’s Degree/H.N.D.
- MUST have completed NYSC
- 2 - 5 years Work experience.
- Work experience in ICT industry would be an added advantage
- Other related professional certification is an added advantage.
IN RETURN, WE OFFER YOU
- An excellent remuneration package
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Continuous professional development
- A commitment to offer you career development opportunities to meet your full potential.
Why InfoWARE LIMITED Nigeria ?
We at InfoWARE LIMITED Nigeria, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven
Start fulfilling your dreams
- If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.
Method of Application
Interested Applicants should send CV and Cover Letter in PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Role Applied for as the Subject of Mail i.e. “BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER”.