The following Job Positions are currently open at the Nigeria Ministry of Transportatio Nationwide
1.Senior Quantity Surveyor
2 Senior Surveyor
3 Senior Signaling & Telecommunication Engineer
4 Senior Permanent Way Engineer
5 Senior Geologist
6 Senior Electrical / Mechanical Engineer
7 Senior Civil Engineer
8 Senior Architect
9 Senior Geotechnical Engineer
10 Senior Architect
11 Senior Structural Engineer
12 Senior Transport Engineer
13 Method of Application
14 Deadline: Not Specified
15 iR Job Alert
We are inviting applications from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the 2020 massive recruitment at the Federal Ministry of Transportation.
Our Mission is to build a safe, secured and efficient aviation industry focused on making Nigeria a hub that meets International Standards and Best Practices for the African continent.
- Be a citizen of Nigeria;
- Have Master’s degree for the position (minimum Second class honours, upper division). Be a member of a Professional Body will be an added advantage
- Have a minimum of ten (10) years working experience on the job
- Have experience in Railways infrastructural development in Urban and Extra-urban areas and related works is an added advantage
- Knowledge of international Standards and Regulations (BS, Eurocodes, ASTM, AASHTO);
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point); CAD software (Autocad, Autocad Civil 3D, ARCHICAD)
- Proficient in specialized software related to the required position (GIS, PLAXIS, SLOPE, PARATIE, FLAC, HEC-RAS, HEC-HMS, SAP 2000, LUSOS, MIDAS, RCSEC, PROST).
- Proficient in specialized instruments and system related to the position.
HOW TO APPLY
Employment for these Ministry’s jobs are supervised by the TEAM Group. TEAM Group is an internationally renowned consultancy Company specialized in engineering, urban planning and architecture. With main offices on three continents, we capitalize on our longstanding experience, expertise and highly qualified international team of dedicated professionals to deliver state-of-the-art services to both private and public clients.
Team Nigeria Limited office for the design, vetting and work supervision activities of the Ibadan – Kano Railway Modernization Project in Nigeria is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) including the Bio-data, Reference etc. to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: All submitted CV will be subjected to verification.