MacTay Consulting has been in existence for over 28 years in Nigeria. We are a member of TACK and TMI, international consulting companies operating in over 60 countries and with a combined experience of over 80years.
- Shift Manager
- Change Manager
- Associate Engineer
- Incident Manager
- Value Added Service Operation Manager
- Responsible for day to day operational performance
- Managing a team 25-30 staff
- Planning for and ensuring team members competence enhancement
- Ensuring KPI / SLA Fulfillment related to Network Surveillance & 1st Level troubleshooting of the events taking place on the network
- Review of Performance Metrics for the shift resources and implementation of Corrective & Preventive actions if required
- Ensuring high motivation level of team resources
- Attrition Management
- Providing Technical guidance and Leadership to the team members
- Conducting Performance Appraisals
- Fulfillment of Balanced Scorecard
- Act as a planned work coordinator for emergency requests beyond normal office hours
- Qualification: Degree within Electronics Engineering / Telecommunication Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Industry experience: Telecom / Customer Management
- Years of experience: 7-9 Years
- Certifications: ITIL / CCNA / JNCIA/CCIP.
- To ensure process documentation for all changes in customer's network are in line with Global directive.
- Ensure adequate levels of process awareness
- Ensure that all change requests are logged on RFC / OneTM forms.
- Responsible to ensure that impact analysis is validated in CAB for all configuration/network changes within customer network.
- Overall responsible for ensuring all configuration changes are approved by Change Advisory Board (CAB) before implementation of change.
- To be member of CAB in ensuring all the critical/major changes has undergone thorough impact analysis before approval.
- Ensure that decisions taken by the CAB are documented and communicated.
- Ensure successful execution of CRТs.
- Consolidate a Daily OneTM / RFC Report and send it to the concerned stakeholders.
- To ensure delivery of agreed / ad-hoc reports towards customer as per WLA requirements.
- To facilitate customer requirements for new and revision in existing change request and their delivery.
- Ensure that concerned stake holders are adhering as per SLAs definitions.
- Ensure that all opened RFCs / CRs are resolved/ closed in timely manner.
- Leads the development, deployment, awareness, implementation and compliance of Change Management process for allocated accounts
- Participates in internal and external Governance meetings and present Change Management performance.
- Drives initiatives and automations to improve process performance.
- First Degree in any Engineering course
- Must have at 7 - 10 years experience in Telecom or ICT
- Must have Certification in ITILV3 or ITIL Service Transition & Six Sigma
- Excellent communication skill
- Good in Process / People Management
- Ability to develop / automate strong reporting mechanisms and presentations
- Pro-active and able to work under pressure
Alarm Monitoring Asst-Engineer will take the ownership of alarm monitoring for charging & billing system and creation of trouble tickets within the agreed response time.
- Primary responsibility is to Monitor the Alarms for charging and Billing system through Alarm Monitoring tools
- Creation of TT through tools within the agreed Response time.
- Candidate should have good communication skills
- Candidate should have good mail etiquette skills.
- Basis knowledge of Telco Network operations and IN platform.
- Must be aware of the Alarm Monitoring/Trouble Ticket creation process through Tools.
- B.Sc. / B-Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication
- Minimum years of relevant experience: Min 1-2 years of work experience within NOC environment.
- Lead and facilitate the engaged team toward restoration of service in shortest possible lead times.
- Engage relevant stakeholders & escalate when necessary to expedite resolution.
- Ensure RT adopts optimal mindset which balances best path to resolution and protection of customer interests.
- Initiate management and technical escalations when required.
- Log all Incident details, allocating approved categorization and prioritization.
- Keep users informed about their IncidentsТ status at agreed intervals.
- Associate Incidents with other records (i.e. Changes, Problems, repetitive incidents).
- Provide first-line investigation and diagnosis of all Incidents via major incident report.
- Ensure recovery team remains sensitive to collection and correlation of data for potential RCA post event.
- Escalate critical outages to Problem Manager after restoration for RCA.
- Remain available at all times during the designated shift and/or roster period.
- End to end incident owner.
- Leadership skills: Good in People and Process Management
- Language skills: Fluent spoken English & excellent English written communication skills
- Values and behaviors: Pro-active and able to work under pressure
- First Degree from any institution
- Years of experience: 3-6.
Value Added Service Operation Manager
- Establish operation methodology based on deep understanding of mobile internet and telecom VAS (Value-added Services) operation.
- Support service business development and service operation solution, business case development, commercial negotiation and communication.
- Dedication to service operation work, provide operation plan and implement routine operation flow.
- Monitor and analyze service operation data, provide promotion suggestion, communicate with respective team or department to coordinate operation flow.
- Support projects in terms of delivery plan, key milestone assessment as well as project governance.
- Focus on usersТ experience, provide service UI and logical flow improvement suggestion, support content operation and promotion,
- Implement pacification scheme when platform operation issues arise.
- Organize market promotion activities, provide and implement promotion plans, and manage promotion channels.
- Support financial and settlement workflow
- Effective communication with executive customers.
- First Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer/ Software / Electrical / Electronic Engineering and any related discipline
- 3+ years in the digital services department of Telecom industry, Internet Company or VAS service provider.
- Experienced in VAS operation or promotion, good understanding of software product and industry
- End-to-end service operation process understanding
- Result-orientated, passionate and a team player. Global business management experience is preferred.
- Good communication skills.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job title" as subject of the email.