Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job Openings at Darosa Properties Management.
Darosa Properties Management is a Properties management company. We are involved in Properties and Estate management services as well as properties consulting, Building Constructions, and Land Survey.
Our goal is to provide practical solutions to improve the quality in supply of Building Materials cheap and with quality. With our offices at Ilorin and Abuja, customers have the opportunity to get good Architectural Designs and on General Contracts.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Kwara | Nigeria.
- High school diploma or associate’s degree.
- Experience as an office assistant or in related field.
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.
- Have a valid driver license.
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed at Darosa.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
Method of Application at Darosa
Interested and qualified candidate for “Job Openings at Darosa Ilorin” should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email. (Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV)