COMPANY NAME: Cheif Koncep
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Who Are We Founded in 2015 RC NO 2352747, Chief pro is an executive HR consultancy & search firm dedicated to the ethical, timely and successful placement of top-tiered talent; provides creative solutions to help top management to achieve organizational goals
- Responsible for the [product lifecycle from concept to retirement
- Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Obtains product market share by working with business development and sales manager to develop product sales strategies.
- Assesses product market data by calling on customers with tele sales and customer success teams.
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume;
- Maintains product management staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and coaching team.
- Conduct 1:1s and check-ins to drive quality, and provide weekly updates to team planning, monitoring, and appraising teams.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Have a university degree (BSc , MSc or its equivalent) in either Computer Science, Business Administration, Operations, Marketing.
- 5+ years of experience building software (web /mobile) based products.
- Must have managed a product team
- Good understanding of product management
- Experience with ITIL
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies (Scrum & Kanban)
- Good understanding of Jira
- Good understanding of business analysis and requirement gathering.
- Must have experience preparing budgets, product pricing, planning documents and competitive analysis reports.
- Experience creating visual reports to make data-driven business decisions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Critical thinking skills, analytical and organized
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Ability to upsell business to existing contacts.
April 5th, 2020
₦150,000 - 200,000
HOW TO APPLY
To apply interested applicants are to forward their C.V to the office in person or contact the company phone number 08171527212