Company Name: SONA AGROALLIED LTD, SANGO-OTA
Job Type: Full-time
We seek candidate that would develop direct and indirect sales channels by coming up with appropriate plans and easurement tools which will grow the company’s sales volume, raise its profitability and increase the market share of its brands.
- Developing the monthly and Annual sales target for the region
- Training of sales Representatives, route plan for sales reps, monitoring and controlling, fixing of sales targets for sales reps etc.
- Based on the need for redistribution, the candidate would be responsible for planning and positioning of merchandisers; monitoring of merchandisers’ work performance
- Planning and Implementation of redistribution of products and support staff; monitoring and controlling of channels of redistribution
- Implementing sales and marketing best parctices to continuously improve service to customers and utimately contribute to improve shareholder’s return.
- Coordinates regional sales activities to maximize account of sales
- Achieves sales plans, sales targets and performance standard aimed at improving market performance within the region.
- Establishes and maintains excellent relationship with regionaldistribution networks
- Obtains, on an ongoing basis, competitor information to help marketing department to keep abreast of developments in the field.
- Implements sales strategies, pricingand credit policies and programmes to enhance market presence and competitive performance of company products within the region
Bachelor degree, HND (marketing, sales or related field; MBA will be an advantage
- proven minimum 5 years sales experience/sales management in chocolate and confectionery sales or beverage or biscuits industry or similar fcmg
- Exccellent communication skills
- Sound organizational skills
- The ability to motivate staff and lead a team
- Proficient in basic accounting
- The ability to work under stress and resolve conflict
- Customer/client focused
₦150,000 – 200,000
Sango Ota, OGUN STATE
HOW TO APPLY
FORWARD CVs to: JIBS.RAY@GMAIL.COM.