Nurturedscills is an Affordable Website Development Company in Lagos, Nigeria that also offers web, graphic, logo, signage, publication design, branding, ecommerce development, web application, online marketing, printing, training and consultancy services.
We’re looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
What does a sales representative do?
You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
Freelance Sales Rep Responsibilities include:
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Selling products and services using solid arguments to prospective customers
- Performing cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers
- Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
Location: Abuja , Lagos , Ogun
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the informations below
You can visit any of of branches in Lagos, Abuja and Ogun State.
Address: 5, Tomoloju Estate, Aguda, Ogba, Lagos, Nigeria
You can simply call any of the brances Office phone numbers below
Mobile: (+234) 802 360 7966, 0803 252 9918, 0809 779 8558
You can also send C.V and Applications to our Company’s official Email Address. Email: email@example.com