COMPANY NAME: DELL Nigeria
JOB TYPE: Full Time
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Senior Advisor in our Service Account Management function in Lagos.
The incumbent of this role will be a key leader of Dell Technologies’ Customer Services team supporting some of our largest and most strategically important customers. You will build relationships with Customer Executives within a specific account as a support services leader focused on the total customer experience and satisfaction. You collaborate at multiple levels within our Sales leadership to understand customer business strategy and drive account management services opportunities.
- Functions as the single point-of-contact for service activities, educates the customer on Dell Technologies service delivery, tools and interfaces
- Communicates relevant service updates and recommendations to both internal & external customers to ensure a level of compliance and performance. Collaborates with Dell Technologies resources and customer during escalations
- Leverages big data analysis to provide customer environment insight and uses data to build a compelling account plan and strategy. Accountable for Change control management to ensure stability of environments
- Works with the customer to proactively identify and resolve potential issues to achieve high system availability
- Provides monthly and quarterly reports to proactively inform customer of overall account status, including ongoing service activities, recommendations for further risk mitigation, updates on incident solution and progress of upgrades and enhancements. Leads meetings with an executive level audience and articulates a forward thinking account plan
- Assists with and participates in project work and in ensuring accuracy of service maintenance contracts billing
- Responsible for the account management of multiple customers or sites with larger install bases
- BSc or MSc degree with a relevant experience of +10 years
- Communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and to influence others to achieve results.
- Customer-focused, excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Possesses strong product/technology/industry knowledge and operational command of the business.
HND, Bachelor’s Degree
CLOSING DATE: 24th Jan 2020
LOCATION: LAGOS Nigeria