Youngstars Foundation is one of Africa’s unique, life-changing youth organization operating in Abuja, Nigeria. From a weekly youth club in a local barber shop in 1995.
Youngstars Foundation is an African youth NGO that is raising young people and building youth organizations to proactively improve leadership, democratic governance and innovations in the continent.
Communications and Social Media Officer
Deadline: Jun 21, 2020
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 2 – 5 years
- Location: Abuja
- Job Field: Media / Advertising / Branding
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement robust social media strategies for brand products and projects
- Create engaging social media content using story telling and vox pops model.
- Leverage SEO, research, data analytics to enhance milestones
- Expand digital dissemination outlets for information sharing such as websites, webinars, social media, videos, data visualizations, infographics, emails listservs, etc
- Reposition the communications and marketing engagement of the organization
- Out the box thinker and doer
- Excellent verbal and interactive communication skills.
- Creative writing skills including story writing and copy writing skills
- Research, good customer engagement and analytical skills.
- Understanding of basic graphics and design skills will be an advantage
- Understanding of digital marketing strategies is important.
- Ability to multi-tasks, respond rapidly and work without supervision.
- Have sense of detail, positive and team spirit.
- 1-3 years’ experience carrying out communication and social media campaigns.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the Apply Now button below. Apply Now