UAC foods limited is a joint venture business between UAC of Nigeria Plc. ( a leading indigenous conglomerate in Nigeria) and Tiger Brands Limited( A South Africa Leading Food Giant). The Business is committed to quality products and into production of leading brands in the Snacks, Dairies and Beverage Categories.
- Field Sales Executive
- Category Buyer (Engineering & Technical)
Field Sales Executive
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 1 - 2 years
- Location: Rivers
- Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
As a result of on-going expansion in our organization, we are looking to hire the following role:
FIELD SALES EXECUTIVE/Port-Harcourt (Rivers State)
Responsible for Territory/Channel Sales Order, Revenue development, Accountable for in-store visibility/availability of all products, translating the company’s customer service vision and mission to achieve assigned sales targets in the territory.
You will be accountable for:
- Providing relevant information needed to develop the territory sales plan and strategies towards achieving the agreed sales target.
- cultivating and maintaining cordial relationship with customers of the company to ensure a long lasting business relationship
- Ensuring supervision and achievement of assigned merchandisers targets to key accounts in the territory
- Coordinating POP and Promos in assigned territory and implement the sales plan and strategies.
- Ensuring adherence to company policies as regards sales, marketing, and credit control.
- Seeking out and recommend for appointment potential distributors within the designated territory.
- Assisting to monitor and review regularly distributors’ performances and makes recommendations as to their retention or dismissal
- Maintaining close contact with customers and reports on sales performance, market trends, competition and other environmental factors which may impact on sales within the territory and recommends counter-strategies.
- Providing technical, marketing, and sales support to the company’s customer.
- Reporting on customers’ feedback and complaints to assigned FSM.
- Preparing visit schedule conducts a visit to customers to promote sales and maintain good customer relationships. Writes weekly and monthly sales report on the business activities within the assigned territory.
- Monitoring stock level in operation depot and report on stock condition and age weekly. Requests for replenishment based on customers’ requests and anticipated order.
- Maintaining adequate care of the company’s vehicles and other assets.
- Ensuring efficient management of float by operating within the agreed budget.
- Performing all other official assignments for the effective implementation of the company’s sales objectives.
We are looking for a Field Sales Executive with the following background and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum of 1 -2 years requisite experience.
- Excellent at marketing and sales techniques
- Very good at database management
- Knowledge of financial management and corporate finance
- Good at information management and demonstrate interpersonal communication skills.
- Highly innovative, creative and be externally oriented.
- Have sound business knowledge and demonstrate self-confidence
- Integrity and be good at customer management.
Category Buyer (Engineering & Technical)
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 5 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Engineering / Technical
As a result of on-going expansion in our organization, we are looking to hire the following roles:
CATEGORY BUYER (Engineering & Technical) Lagos
Job Summary at UAC Foods:
Responsible for the procurement of all Engineering items and services, spares, and maintenance parts. Will execute; source identification duties, handling of end-users requisitions quotes from vendors, cost-saving drives, bid management, Purchase Order issuance, and payment reconciliation for all spares, maintenance, and Engineering services purchases.
You will be accountable for.
- Conducting research on market developments, price, and cost developments by applying cost models.
- Having a pool of subject matter professionals and project minded vendors for ease of engagement for all spore ports and factory maintenance services that may be required by the business.
- Liaise with manufacturing and engineering team to plan for short and long spares and services based on the agreed company’s operational expenditure plan.
- Collaborate with the manufacturing and engineering teams to ensure spares and services are delivered in line with specifications as agreed with the vendor.
- Conduct buying negotiations with involvement of the designated user, designated engineering and finance representatives in line with the company’s procurement policy
- Obtain manufacturing or engineering services need via share point requisition to obtain appropriate CEM and REM approvals for all purchases and ensure purchase requisitions ore raised for all purchases.
- Ensure competitiveness by placing adverts with registered vendors, collates and analyses the quotations received in line with the procurement policy and seek the approval of the buying committee.
- Negotiate the best credit terms for the category in order to maximize working capital and seek †he approval of the Buying Committee for the spend category.
- Execute regular update and review of the categories' vendor master data and ensure compliance with procurement policy.
- Take ownership pay for performance plan to drive deliverables and contribution to business operations and growth throughout the year.
- Have up to date information on projects being executed and keep all stakeholders adequately informed.
- Ensure engineering supplies and services awarded are done competitively and reliably.
- Expedite deliveries of all items as captured in the PO to meet production timelines.
We are looking for a Category Buyer with the following background and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum of 5 years requisite experience in the procurement of Technical Items, Engineering goods and services, Project Management, Operational Management in FMCG.
- Excellent Relationship Management
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Good analytical and negotiation skill
- Proactive and result oriented
- High integrity and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to interpret the BOQ is very essential to enable effective and efficient buying
- Project Management skills.
- Be a member of CIPS or equivalent COREN, NSE, PMP
Method of Application
This advert represents summary of expectations of the roles, if you meet the requirements, please submit a copy of your detailed and updated resume using the job position as subject to email@example.com